28 March 2011


this morning i woke up as usual to perform my morning prayer..
I guess, because i stay up a bit long last night to read the seerah of the prophet (peace be upon him), i was quite sleepy this morning..
so, after my fajr, i lay down on the bed and went to sleep unintentionally..
then i have a weird dream.. it almost seem so realistic as if i'm in that dream and i'm not even sleeping...

then my mum open my bedroom and woke me up.
it startled me seeing my mum early.. as usually when i'm off to work.. then i look at my phone time..

oh no!! im late for work.. its already 7.20am, and it took half an hour for me to get to my work place.. and i've not even wash myself yet..

so, i rushed things up and depart from my house at 7.45am..

because of the unusual morning, my day at work this morning was energize.. perhaps because of the push, i guess..

later in the afternoon.. i got a message from my mum..

my somewhat grandmother (my mum's aunt) pass away this morning..innalillahi wa innalillahi rajium

"" It is Allâh Who takes away the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep. He keeps those (souls) for which He has ordained death and sends the rest for a term appointed.
Verily, in this are signs for a people who think deeply."[az-zumar(39):42]

now it trigger to me bout my morning..
i could have been the one whose time has come to leave this world..

its to remind me, my time will come soon..
the death is near..

no one can prevent it..

how will i use each day He bestow me the chance to live..

"Ya Allah hu Ya Rabbi, this humble servant bow down to you from the beginning of its life till the day it time has come to meet You. Alhamdulillah for all the blessings You keep on giving to me and my family. This humble and despicable servant request for Your continuous Guidance (hidayah) in everything that me & my family do. Do guide us to the truth path..Do not let us astray from the rightly path. we hope Your Pleasure (redha) is with us."

No comments: