24 March 2011

have we ever wonder why bees needle sting..?
producing the sweetest honey in it hive, its needle convey it otherwise..
the sweet endeavoring honey is in fact the best medcine for many kind of diseases.. its clearly stated in the kalamullah it self..


"And your Lord inspired the bees, saying: "Take you habitations in the mountains and in the trees and in what they erect. "Then, eat of all fruits, and follow the ways of your Lord made easy (for you)." There comes forth from their bellies, a drink of varying colour wherein is healing for men. Verily, in this is indeed a sign for people who think."(an-Nahl:68-69)

i) for every 'poison', there is a cure.. the bees needles sting, but it was stated in the Quran, for it, there's a medicine to it (honey) be it naturally produced or made in the lab by mankind.. (medcine).
ii) the goodness of eating fruits are conveyed here by Allah Taála hinted on the bees to eat 'all fruits' and at the same time follow / obey His order.. which means, one can't expect to gain the benefit of something by just following 1 rule if there is in fact 2 rule to gain for success..

"And when I am ill, it is He Who cures me; (80) "Who will cause me to die, and then to live (again); (81) "And Who, I hope will forgive me my faults on the Day of Judgment… (82) O my Lord! Bestow wisdom on me, and join me with the righteous; (83) "Grant me honourable mention on the tongue of truth among the latest (generations); (84) "Make me one of the inheritors of the Garden of Bliss;"(asy-Syu'ara(26))


for this i put my trust in Him..for the unbearable pain in my head.. i hope it'll cure my heart from the sickness of this world..
and for the day when i'll rise up once again after i moved on, i hope this sickness will be one of the reason for you to erase the sins i've done.. bet it intentionally or unintentionally..
put me then to be among the righteous one..

Grant me honorable mention on the tongue of truth among the latest (generations) & please make me one of the inheritors of the Garden of Bliss;.'


amin ya rabbal alamin..~
please hear me.. Ameen~

No comments: